About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 1 November 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop Do Autumnal Colours

Good morning everyone. A nip and a punch for the first of the month.

How has the weather been where you are?

That aside, I hope you're all toasty and ready for the Wednesday ahead. 

So it's the first, and that means it's time a for a new challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop.

Autumn Colours

I used a cute decoupage from Tilly Daydream - Swing

I've used a bunch of papers from random My Minds Eye


I embellished the card using ribbon, paper flowers, buttons and rhinestones.

My card base is a Kraft card base from Craft UK. Love these card blanks. I usually make my own card bases, but for speed and convenience, these work a treat!

Be sure to stop by the My Mum's Craft Shop BLOG and take part in the challenge!!

I'd like to enter my card into these challenges:
- Card Crafters Circle - Autumn Splendor

Thank you so much for stopping by today! xo

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lou.i love your autumnal colours and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews