About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 25 September 2014

Make it Mini

Morning you lovely lot! 

Today marks my last make for the month of September as guest designer over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! *sad face* *pet lip*

We have an awesome challenge for ya to join in with though.

MAKE IT MINI

We wanna see, ATCs, tiny little images, small boxes, anything your heart desires!


I just had to make a little keyring. These 'create your own' keyrings came into work a while ago now, and I picked up a couple.. because I could. With absolutely no idea what I was gonna do with them.

You know when things just click into place? ;)


I made her quite large and cropped her to size before I printed her out. I coloured her up using some of my fave colours - it's always fun to colour when you don't have any patterned papers to match! ;)

Thanks for stopping by today. It has been a blast creating weekly inspiration for you guys using Little Miss Muffet Stamps goodness! I hope you have enjoy my projects as much as me. Mwah! xo

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie and great idea. I gotta get me some of these key rings! Thanks so much for being such an awesome guest this month x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this lou.great gift idea and gorgeous image and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews