About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 27 October 2014

Donna-Marie's ProMarkers e-Book Review

Good morning guys! I'm back with a review of the e-Book as promised.

Here is a little look of the front page and contents page. 174 pages, crammed!!


174 pages of crammed in tips, tricks and info. 

All proceeds will be donated to Coffee4Craig, a homeless charity.

Donna has put a lot of time, work and effort into this e-Book, and it definitely shows.

For me, colouring images is all about using my time wisely, because of this I always stick to my old faithful colour combos and never really want to waste my time trying new combos that may or may not work. This e-Book, for me, is a blessing. 

Donna has laid out a whole bunch of combos for each colour family, skin tones and hair colour. Absolutely priceless for someone who just wants to sit and colour images and not faff about. That alone makes this e-Book totally worth it. Without giving too much away, Donna also lays out a fair few pages of beginner combos, as well as Copic comparisons - super useless for both beginners and seasoned crafters.

Aside from the combos Donna also provides a bunch of tutorials for colouring pleats, as well as a couple free digis to practice on! With photos walking you through each step and a written explanation at each step, the tutorials are very easy to follow.

Donna focuses a lot on the fine nib attachments, which I also think are an invaluable tool when colouring with ProMarkers. She makes sure to distinguish between the use of the bullet nib and the fine nib in each of her tutorials and walk throughs which makes them very usable. 

Like I mentioned before, I don't want to give too much away - but I definitely recommend this e-Book whether you be a beginner or a seasoned colourer! Head over to Donna's FB page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/157608874367734/ - or drop her a message to purchase yours today! ;)

I'll be sharing projects using colour combos from Donnas e-Book throughout various posts. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews