About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Vintage Gift Bag

I made this little gift bag a while ago, and it has been reasonably popular over on FB! 


This gift bag started life as a plain Papermania brown bag, which has been jazzed up with Bazzill patterned paper from last year as well as a couple die cuts, including a Wild Rose Studio snowflake.


I stamped and embossed a Papermania sentiment before cutting it out with a circle Spellbinders die and adding a whole string of Liquid Pearls around the outer edge.

I will definitely be decorating more of these little bags, they're perfect for Christmas gifts! :) xx

1 comment:

  1. ooooooooo so gorgeous lou.loving the sentiment stamp and the design is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews