About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 1 November 2014

Frosty Fun

This little card was part of a competition I ran on my FB page not too long ago. It was loved, and I hope the lucky winner either gifts this or displays it proudly on her windowsill or mantelpiece come the festive season. 

LOVE this little scene. 


I used a little image from a coloured pad by LOTV to create this card. I cut a stepper card template on my cameo and decorated it using a little slice of old Basic Grey paper as well as some gorgeous striped ribbon. I stamped an Amy R sentiment and adhered that near the bottom of the card.

The holly die is from Wild Rose Studios. LOVE it! Gonna spend an hour or so running that through my faithful old Bug and get a whole stash sorted! 

Thanks for stopping by! xo

1 comment:

  1. Oh, super cute! Love how you colored the image with greys and then added the colors in the other elements!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews