About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 7 September 2012

Birthday Wishes from Annabelle

*waves* Happy Friday!! Thank goodness the weekend has arrived, I sure need a break. Almost been working full time shifts this week, and although it's good for the bank balance, it's not so good for the knees! I could cry! LOL. So I plan on standing up straight or lying down straight with as little bend in my knees as possible for the next two days!!

Aside from the drama in the knee compartment, Friday can only mean one other thing.. IT'S FABULOUS FRIDAY over at TIDDLY INKS!! I decided to use another gorgeous Annabelle, which I'd coloured up previous to her release, but who hadn't made it onto a card yet.

I coloured this cutie up with my neighbour in mind. It was her birthday at the end of August and she loves spending time in her garden, this little Annabelle was perfect!!


I kept the main panel pretty large, as I printed the digi out at over 4" - oh yeah, I went all out on this! ;) I used a mixture of papers from My Minds Eye, love that wooden one. I doodled some of the edges with my brown fineliner, wrapped some cute bakers twine around the design, and added a bunch of Prima and WOC flowery goodness to the bottom corner.


The sentiment is from an Amy R set, which I stamped in black ink to make it stand out from the blades of grass I flicked in. The whole image has been coloured using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers, I then added Diamon Stickles to some areas of the butterfly wings for that added sparkle! ;) Some little orange brads from Doodlebug finish the design off nicely.

I hope this has inspired you to break out those Tiddly Inks and create something cute today! I can't wait to see more of Annabelle around blogland, maybe you blog will be the one?

I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
- Crafts and Me - Add a Flower
- Inky Impressions - Anything Goes

Don't forget to head over to the Tiddly Inks BLOG now and see what other drool-worthy creations the ladies on the amazing DT have come up with for ya! ;) Feast your eyes!! 

Over and OUT. Enjoy your weekend, whatever you get up to. xo

7 comments:

  1. Yeeaa I love friday! I only have 15 minutes of work left too...so exciting. I love your beautiful card lou...the colouring on her is just the cutest and that grass looks fantastic. The timber papers are really love with the theme too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply divine! I love the way your colored up Annabelle. This is one of my fav new Tiddly images. Thanks for joining us at the FBW challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, your colouring is amazing, I will have to pop back to see more :) Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck in the draw,

    hugs Vicky
    Inkette

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lou.gorgeous sweet image and i love your pretty colours and papers.
    thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sparkly wings and how colorful this card is, the flowers on the right just pop with the image very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG dude, I am soooo behind!! Geez! This is totally too cute!! I just colored up her in the Bugs and Kisses image, they are too fun! Love the bright happy colors on here, made me smile! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews