About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

SOG - Sept Digi Release

With all this cold weather we've been having lately, it's time to get geared up for the SNOW!! Okay, okay.. not quite yet.. but I can't wait for it's arrival. Guess whose all ready and raring to go.. It's Tobie!! How could you forget about this little character?

First up is Tobie and his little snowbuddy. How cute do they look together?! Tobies face says it all really.


I've coloured this little cutie up with the standard PMs/FMs to match my papers from Basic Grey. I've kinda souped up this card a little more than I usually would with a male card, but I kinda like how it turned out. I think the embellishment of this Christmas is gonna be die cut vellum snowflakes. ;)


Next up is WINTER TOBIE! All wrapped up and ready for the chilly days ahead. Do you love that hat as much as me?! I sure hope you do. I've coloured him up to match the same papers from Basic Grey, and I've added a couple more die cut snowflakes. I've tried to create a little landscape, can ya tell? ;) I love using up scraps, I do.


So that's it from me! Hope you likey! xo

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous lou.really love the images and your designs are stunning.
    not sure why but your posts are only just showing up in my dashboard?

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews