About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Pixie Dust

This girl is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. I just wanna grab those little rosy cheeks of hers! 

This is PIXIE DUST from Some Odd Girl. She comes with a sentiment and two little mushrooms too.

14004


I've coloured this littl'un up with ProMarkers and FlexMarkers. I've also paper pieced those stripey tights of hers and added a bunch of liquid pearls and Stickles to her pretty wings.


I just had to, had to, paper piece those toadstool with some pretty patterned papers! I've used the largest as a starting point for my sentiment strip which I've stamped in Island Indigo ink from SU! I've layered up a flat paper flower from WOC with a pinking circle and the toadstools. I then added large blue brad and arranged some die cut leaves behind it all.

Love these designs from SOG! :) They rock my socks each and every time. Fairies can be used for a number of occasions, and with the sentiments they're paired up with it makes it even easier to create something worth keeping. xo

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lou.really sweet image and i am loving the toadstools :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I'm loving those flowers on the socks!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews