About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 1 March 2013

Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks

I made this card up a while ago as part of a commission for a lovely lady. It was her son's third birthday, and she wanted a mixture of trains and dinosaurs! The Conductor from Tiddly Inks was perfect!! I coloured him up in a red, orange, blue and grey combo to match my papers from My Minds Eye and the slice of dinosaur digi paper I bought from Etsy.


Head over to the Tiddly Inks challenge blog to see what the other ladies have got to inspire ya! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this! I especially love how you colored this little guy, especially the folds in his hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.love the bright papers and layers and really great boys image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews