About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 5 March 2013

One for the Ladies at Passion for ProMarkers

I'm back! :) Eventually. I gotta admit, I'm finding it very hard to get back into the swing of DT commitments, but hopefully the decisions I've made over the past few days are gonna help. I've decided to take a step back from a couple things until I have the energy and the ability to free up some of my time for crafting. I've been feeling very drained lately and a lot of things have been getting on top of me.

All of that aside, who's ready for a new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers?

You? Well we want to see you're creations FOR THE LADIES. Do you have a special woman in your life? You mam, grandma, daughter, sister, close friend? Make something which celebrates them!!

I decided to make a welcome home/ get well soon/ Mother's day/ thinking of you for my Grandma! :) I used the gorgeous Roses are Red, Violets are Blue from Saturated Canary and coloured her up with.. ProMarkers! :) These images are perfect for practicing hair, especially this one. Look at it all. It's gorgeous! :) 


I've used some left over papers from a My Minds Eye collection. I love the orange and pale teal combo. I didn't want to go all pink and girly, as that's not how Mamar rolls!

I've used a circle sentiment from Lili of the Valley 'You Make Life Wonderful' - so sweet. I've die cut it using a Spellbinders circle die and tucked it under my triple bow I've made using my bow easy. I added a bunch of Wild Orchid Crafts goodness. I've tried to add some movement to the card by arranging them in a kinda swirl to the left and right of the image. I added some gems, pearls and liquid pearls to fill in the smaller gaps. I like how it turned out.


Lastly, I've created a little banner using some Whimsy Stamps which I stamped with Brilliance Graphic Black ink onto the little scraps of patterned paper I had left sitting about. :) Waste not want not. I think I'll get another card out of that collection and then it'll be another one done and used up! Yippeee!!

Head over to the Passion for ProMarkers challenge blog and see what my amazing teamies have created for the lady in their lift! :)

So.. I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
-
-
-

Thanks for stopping by! xo

2 comments:

  1. Lou this is truly amazing i love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.really gorgeous image and i love all your beautiful details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews