About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Clean and Simple at Tiddly Inks

Good morning Tiddly Inkers! :) This is a new, and my last, challenge over at Tiddly Inks

We want to see your CLEAN AND SIMPLE creations!! 

I decided to use a cutie from Mini and Many Friends, which I've coloured up using ProMarkers and die cut using a circles Spellbinder. I've added red faux stitching and some Platinum Stickles around the outside.


I embossed the red panel of the card with the Swiss Dots embossing folder from Provocraft. I added some turquoise stripe washi and a line of red twine with a little enamel heart atop the knot to finish off this CAS card!!

Head over to the Tiddly Inks challenge blog and see what other amazing creations my top notch teamies have gots for ya! 

Thank you for following my on my Tiddly Inks journey. I hope to pick up where I left off again very shortly, so please don't be disappointed. I will also never stop using the amazing designs from Tiddly Inks, so you will still be seeing the critters and characters around my blog! :) xo

6 comments:

  1. omgosh this is just so sweet Lou! we must of been thinking mini set mini card together!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lou, she is such a cute, and perfect for a CAS card which you have made extra special with that bold red. Stunning. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou I absolutely love this... I really need that dots folder, it packs such a visual punch, I love it!! Your card is gorgeous, just am in love with your coloring skillz woman!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you sure make a lot of colorful and happy cards...I love them. Your coloring is awesome. Really like your blog and I`m gonna be a follower for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet lou.fabulous cas design and really gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sad that you are leaving us Lou. I will miss you, but I will still be following you everywhere else!! {Hope that doesn't sound too creepy}.... This card is stunning honey!! Beautiful work!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews