About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 16 March 2013

La-La Land Catch Up!

Evening guys! :) I'm stopping by with a little catch up post with my La-La Land Crafts projects from the last fortnight! :) I've had the most delicious Saturday I've had in a long while, and now I'm just taking the time to sit and chill for a while.

So, last week we had the theme of 'Special Lady' - so I decided to make a 21st birthday card for a girl I work with who turns.. well.. 21.. at the end of this month! :) I used the gorgeous Heart Balloon Marci and sat her on the Garden Bench! :) I added the 21 to her balloon in MS Word and added some colour with a matching ProMarker. 


I die cut a slice of vellum using the gorgeous Bird Cage Die, which is *quite possibly.. my favouritest. Ever. to add something behind the circle sentiment. I went with a little nautical theme with the red, white and blue. I used a gorgeous paper pad from My Minds Eye Come Away With Me!! Gorgeous! I've added a bunch of WOC and Ribbon Girl goodness as well as some baby blue Liquid Pearls here and there. Oh, and that banner has been created using the little banner stamps from Whimsy Stamps. Fave!!

This week our theme was 'St. Patrick's Day', so naturally, I had to use Leprechaun Luka! :) I've coloured him with the usual ProMarkers and FlexMarkers and made a bright, spring card! He had to have ginger hair, right? I've coloured him up in greys and greens. I think he looks very fetching, and those stockings. Heck yes! LOL!!


I've die cut a few Lily of the Valley from vellum and added them behind the main image panel. I've kept the card pretty simple by just adding a slice of patterned paper and an embossed panel. I think the bright cardbase helps it all pop and the yellow glow around Luka ties the whole design together! :) 

So that's me caught up with it all! :) I'ma hit FB and catch up there! Nighty. xo

2 comments:

  1. love these lou.fabulous images and designs and your colouring is stunning hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you coloring skills are so flippin fantastic! These cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews