About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Glitter or Snow..

or in my case.. BOTH! Simply because the two happen to go hand in hand in my opinion!!

It's a new theme this week and the DT ladies are showing you all creations with

Glitter or Snow

I only ever us 3D foam pads to create depth on my cards, so I used my tweezers to be super careful and super sure about there I placed each layer before I pressed down.

I backed the image panel and my gorgeous subtle papers from First Edition Silent Night collection onto black card stock to make it pop and add a little modern twist.


I used a little sentiment panel from the decoupage set to stamp my sentiment from Waltzingmouse. I added some organza ribbon from The Ribbon Girl, a few little buttons, a crochet flower and some punched stars which I coloured in Stickles. I die cut some vellum using the Die-namics Let it Snowflake dies and layered them under the buttons and flower. 

Oh, and like you hadn't seen.. I used my Tonic Edger 2 punch.. again!!

That's it from me for today! Stay chilly. xx 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lou. Love the glittery snow! Really sweet image too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lou.sweet fun image and i love your icy colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews