About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 18 September 2013

We'll Miss You

Good morning! :) It's my turn to give you some inspiration for you using products available at My Mum's Craft Shop.

We had a lovely girl leave us at Homey B's a few weeks ago, and I just had to make a card for her from us all. I used the adorable Matilda from the Wild Spouts collection at The Greeting Farm, as it looks just like her. If ever there is something you'd like to buy from the shop, but it is out of stock or not appearing on the website, just drop Kitty a line and she'll be more than happy to help you out!!

I decided the colour the hair up a little different than normal, with less strokes and more solid colour. I kinda like how it turned out, and will keep practicing it. It's good to help practice you're blending and transition between lightest and darkest colour.


So I picked out some papers from My Minds Eye Collectable Notable 6x6 pack, and matched Matildas clothes to the colours with my ProMarkers. I cut apart one of the sheets of paper with the miniature note cards on to stamp my sentiment with Memento ink

I kept this card pretty simple and let the paper and image speak.. but of course my favourite tool at the minute made it's way in somehow *wink.. the Tonic Edger 2 punch. LOVE IT! I cannot recommend it highly enough. I know I keep banging on about it, but guys.. you just gotta try it!

So that's all from me this week!! Head over to the My Mum's Craft Shop BLOG and see what other kinda gorgeous inspiration the girls have supplied you with this week.

xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.i love your colours and gorgeous sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews