About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 4 September 2013

New Home

Good morning guys. Autumn is definitely on it's way - there is a little chill in the air at night and it's an absolute treat. Now I've just gotta sit and wait for the snow! 

So, on to todays post! It's a free week for the DT over at My Mum's Craft Shop to show you guys some of the products available in the shop and to inspire you to break out your stash!

Going along with a late Summer/ Autumn theme, I decided to use some delicious papers from Echo Park, with some warm reds and oranges. I matted it onto some Papermania KraftStax cardstock


Centre stage are those gooorgeous roses from MFT's Blooming Roses set. I die cut some white cardstock with the Die-namics Rose Bouquet set and stamped the roses using a bunch of Memento inks.

I stamped my sentiment on a die cut from Die-namics Vertical Greetings stamp and die set and arranged my die cut flowers and leaves around the bottom right corner. 

Ohhh, and my latest love, is THIS Edger 2 Boot punch from Tonic. It's the perfect size for creating lovely large, but not too large, scallops for cards! I can see me using this on every card for a long while yet. It's the sizes I've been looking for forever! Try it yourself and see!!

.. aaaaand to finish it all off I added a few Hobby House pearls here and there.

That's all I got for ya today! Peace. xo

2 comments:

  1. so stunning lou.i love the large roses and really gorgeous colours and layers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous cheery new home card. Love it! Hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews