About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Spring Flowers

Afternoon everyone! :)

Apologies for the late post.. you guys know how I roll.

You have probably all spied the new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers this morning!


Our wonderful Marie wants us all to use PEARLS AND PINS on our projects!

Here's what I came up with using the gorgeous Spring Flower Hair from A Day for Daisies, who are sponsoring this challenge and generously offering the WINNER a $12.00 gift certificate to their store! Wowzers.



I kept this card pretty simple, as I wanted all of the focus to be on that gorgeous image (I think I need to take myself on a little shopping spree over to the A Day for Daisies online store - LOVE the style of digi). I didn't even add a sentiment as I thought that took away from the image.

I had to create a space to add a couple pins and pearls, and I thought a wedge of organza bow would work perfectly for this. I double looped the bow, poofed it up and added a couple pins to the knot. I then searched my (extensive) pearl stash and came up with this big beauty which I adhered over the knot. 

Perfect.

Thank you for stopping by so late on. I hope my card was worth the wait! :) Out. xo


1 comment:

  1. oh wow so stunning lou.really love your bold colouring of this beautiful image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews