About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 14 May 2014

True Friendship

Morning!! :) Happy Hump Day. 

I know you guys have seen this Big Anya Styles from The Greeting Farm a loooad over here on my blog - but boy oh boy is she popular. She is also a dream to colour up.

This time round I stamped her in Angel Pink Memento ink and coloured her with ProMarkers to match Dorothy papers from MME. I used a bunch of XCut dies, including the oval, scalloped oval and the cute little hearts. Oh, and some of my Paperchase stash made it onto this card in the form of that gorgeous silver grosgrain. Pwetty.


Here is a list of supplies you can pick up from My Mum's Craft Shop:
MMCS Value Embellishment Pack - Striped Candy Dots
MMCS Value Embellishment Pack - Clear Coloured Gem Dots

That's all from me for today. Be sure to stop by the MMCS BLOG each day to gather yourself some crafty inspiration! xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.i love your bright colours and fabulous design and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews