About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Dress Form Bobbin

Happy Mid-Week folks! :) Quickly stopping in with another card I was requested by a lovely lady that makes the most amazing cakes ever. They're like little (big) works of art!! Here's a link to her FB page - http://www.facebook.com/cakesbyninacamberley seriously.. check her OUT!

Before I get on to the card, I can only apologise for the missing pictures on my blog posts recently. I have no idea why they've vanished!! The only conclusion I can come up with is the links with Google and Google+ my new phone has. Friggin' Picasa. Has my life in frays! Okay. Okay. A big dramatic.

Whatever.

Onto this bright, yet subtle.. card. :) I've used my TH Dress Form die again and some new Prima papers. I followed  an old Mojo Monday sketch and added some customary doodling and WOC flowers. Along with a stick pin.. which now looks weirdly out of place. :/


I've created the sentiment using Harold's ABC's from Lawn Fawn stamped in Crumb Cake ink from SU! I then punched a little blue heart to help balance the flagged banner. Hmm.. some ruffled satin ribbon? from The Ribbon Girl.. LOVELY stuff!! That's about all.

Take it easy. I hope to have this photo thing sorted out soon. Pwooomise!!

6 comments:

  1. morning Lou!!
    pants on the missing piccies hun :(
    hope you get them sorted and ooooh this card is fabulous! love the dress form!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love prima papers too...they add such a beautiful vintage touch. And don't they look perfect with that dress form die! Such a lovely card and the tones are oh so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cool. The soft pretty papers work so well with dress form. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very feminine and classy! Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful lou.gorgeous pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Lou, love all the scrummy details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews