About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 25 May 2013

Little Elle!!

This is a card I made aaaages ago using an image from the (then) new release from Pollycraft. Have you guys  checked out Paulas new website? It's fantastico. So much fun, new stuff!!

Anywho. I digress. This is Huge Thanks Elephant, and she.. I think she's a she.. is just perfect for a million things. This time, she was adorning a birthday card for a lady who loves Elephants. 


I coloured Ellie the Elephant ;) using my ProMarkers. Have you guys seen Fayes coloured up image? See HERE - it's GORGEOUS! She really works those markers!!

That's all I gots for ya today!! Loves. xo

5 comments:

  1. such a cute image, love your card style

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous lou.really love the sweet ellie and stunning soft colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi! I just spotted this! :)))) I have to say, I like you're version with the pink for the ears and cheeks. Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just been through pages and pages of your Blog, right back to SOG Fairies. I soooooooo love your style, can you see how tinged with green I am?! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Elephant, love the colors and card design.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews