About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 31 May 2013

Goodbye May, Hello June.

Tomorrow, it's JUNE! Half way through 2013 by the end of the month. Seeeerious.

Onwards.

Here's a little card I thought I'd share with you guys before the month is through.. I used some delicious Wild Orchid Craft Goodness, some papers from.. you guessed it.. My Minds Eye (can't get enough of their stuff lately..) and some alpha stamps from Lawn Fawn, some die cut numbers from my Slice and a gorgeous South African Elephant postage stamp I found on Google! :)


So down to why I'm really here..

Have you guys seen Kairens 'Blogging every day in June' shindig. It's all about crafting, and there will be two daily prompts to spur you into blogging each day for the month of June. What can possibly be bad about that?! 

NOTHING!! So join in. Head over to Kairen's blog Karoove to set yourself up with the full list. I cannot wait for this to commence.

See you all tomorrow for DAY ONE! xo

2 comments:

  1. Ive already got my blog post sceduled for tomorrow for blogging everyday in june x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.really classy design and colours and I love your pretty details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews