About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 13 May 2013

Time for Tea Designs Debut

Morningggg!! I know it's Monday, and I know I'm chirpy.. but I have a very good reason to be. I'm off work for the next week. Yipppeee!! This could not have come sooner. I'm knackered!! 

On wards and upwards..

By now everyone should own at least one or two of Jo's amazing characters from Time for Tea Designs. If not.. what are you waiting for?! Head over to her ETSY SHOP now and take a peek!!

Her latest release which came out at the beginning of May included a whole load of gorgeous characters..

As soon as I seen VERONICA, I knew I had to get her coloured up as a glamorous red head!! How freakin' sexy? Mhm!! Next time, she's gonna be a blonde. :)


I used some older papers from My Minds Eye, I LOVE the mustard colour. That damask paper is a keeper too, but you know me.. I gotta try and use up some stuffs! 

I stamped a sentiment from Amy R in Brilliance Graphite Black ink down the right hand side and added a heap load of embellishents including die cut hearts, a little calendar from Whimsy Stamps, some WOC goodness, a fabric brad and a label shape from the paper pack which I've used as a base to layer some stuffs.

PLEASE head over to the Time for Tea Designs blog and check out the gorgeous designs! I have some absolute favourites, but I don't want to sway you guys! ;) You gotta make those decisions yourself.

Enjoy your Monday, whatever you're up to! xo

4 comments:

  1. This is fab Lou! I love it!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG utterly amazing what you do with those pro marker's is magic .. loving ur work xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Lou! Truly an awesome job - thank Hun :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning lou.she is one sassy lady and I love your elegant design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews