About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Time for a CELEBRATION!!

It's a biggie today over at Passion for ProMarkers!

We've got an easy peasy challenge and a H-U-G-E prize for some lucky peoples!

It's our ANNIVERSARY and we wanna see ANYTHING GOES

That sounds too good not to join in, right? I bet you wanna hear what the list of prizes include no?

Letraset - Spring/Summer Limited Edition Promarker Set
PM-SpringSummer2013-Pr1
Saturated Canary - 2 digis of the winners choice
Saturated canary banner
Michele R Designs - $10 of digi papers
Michele R designs logo
Dies to Die For - £10 voucher
Dies to Die For logo
Bearly Mine Design - £10 voucher
Bearly Mine Designs shop badge

Now onto some inspiration..


I used the gorgeous Fancy from Saturated Canary as well as some papers from Teresa Collins. I've coloured her up with my ProMarkers and given her a rich red dress with a grey bodice. I love the ribbon and roses in her hair so I coloured them to match the rest of her pretty outfit. To add a little contrast I coloured the daisies blue, and added baby blue Liquid Pearls to her hair too. 

I used a bunch of Wild Orchid Craft goodness as well as a rolled paper daisy I die cut using a MFT die. Those papers from Teresa Collins include a page of little instax frames? which I cut up and layered behind my sentiment which I stamped using some Lawn Fawn alpha stamps and die cut using a La-La Lands banner die. 

That's all I've got today. Be sure to stop by the Passion for ProMarkers blog to see what all of the girls have come up with this week. Both teams have joined in so there is double the projects to feast your eyes on!

I'd like to enter this card into these challenges:
- My Sheri Crafts - Flower Power
- Joanna Sheen - Girls, Girls, Girls
- One Stitch at a Time - Use a Digi

xo

8 comments:

  1. Love the red and white colour combo on this Lou and your colouring is fantastic! Pretty papers and gorgeous flower embellishments! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooh Lou this is just gorgeous hun!! I love those red and whites and blacks together.
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Lou, you have held it together so beautifully which is certainly not easy with so many elements. Say hi to NCL for me (I am from Berwick but in Saudi at the moment ) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Before I forget, StitchyBear is having a 35% sale off their digis and DP this week at http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/ they have so many totally awesome item . Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love all the flowers and your coloring of your digi is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this lou.really stunning image and your colours and details are fantastic :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Great image and love the arrangements of flowers

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is blooming fabulous!! Love your colouring and the colour scheme you have used! Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen! Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time this week, and i hope to see you next week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews