About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 27 August 2013

A recipe to follow..

It's time for a new challenge over at Passion for ProMarkers, and the theme has been set by our lovely Coops..

Recipe: 3 Papers, 3 Embellishments, 1 Paper and 1 Sentiment

Easy peasy, right? Just grab your fave papers, and embellishments and colour up the cutest image you've got and share your creation with us.

Here's what I came up with using the very cute (.. and only bee I can really tolerate) What's the Buzz from Pollycraft. I've coloured her up to match papers from My Minds Eye Noteable collection.. of which I used three! ;) 


I thought I'd practice my little clouds again, not too bad. Still looking pretty flat and un poofy (I think clouds should be poofy!!).. but I'm getting there. Slowly! :) Practice makes perfect! 

I used my (miraculously fixed) little Slice machine to create some honeycomb pieces of different sizes from patterned paper and some white cardstock for my sentiment. 

My sentiment. LOVE! My first attempt at a whimsy kinda sentiment. I used a mixture of Jellybean alpha stickers and some Lawn Fawn alpha stamps. Too cute!

I've added some twill stripe ribbon from The Ribbon Girl, some sprinklings of Stickles and a few punched hearts, again from the same patterned paper! Super happy card. I love it.

The prize up for grabs is SEVEN digi images from Bugaboo, so head over to the blog and join in.

Thank you for stopping by. xo

4 comments:

  1. Fab card, Lou! Love the super cute image, bright papers and sweet sentiment! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.i love your super cute image and fabulous design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabby card. It's cheerful and adorable and... just lovely! Love your sentiment. Should really get a bunch of letter stamps. It's a wonderful card that will brighten anyones day!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. eep! way too cute Lou! love the zing of colours
    huge hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews