About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 1 August 2013

Wishing you Happiness

It's AUGUST already. Can you even believe it?! The eight month of 2013. Sheesh! It always amazes me how days can seem to draaaag for eternity, then you look back and BAM.. months have flown past. Time is mysterious thing!

Onwards. The start of a new month can only mean the start of a new challenge over at My Mum's Craft Shop!! Yippeee!! Keeping in trend with the recent weather (well not the past few rainy and thunder-y days.. of which I am not complaining..) we've gone for a summer theme.

SUMMER

I've used a bunch of goodness from the My Mum's Craft Shop.

If there is ever anything you spot me using and you'd like Kitty to order it, just give her a shout and she'll be happy to do that for ya! If it's not in the shop, just holla. :)


I coloured Mae up to match the bold colours in the papers. I wanted it to be mainly orange, pink and yellow. I think it worked out quite well. I cut apart a sheet of paper from the 6x6 pack for the 'be happy' burst sentiment to layer underneath my stamped sentiment and to bring the orange over to that side of that card! I added a few Hobby House pearls here and there to finish the card off with minimal embellishment. :) 

I've tried to make a little combo of images, but I didn't really take too many pictures before I posed it out earlier in the week! My bad! :) You get the idea though, bright, happy, fun colours and images which remind you of sunny days and warm (.. or scorching) weather.



I sure hope you can join us over at the My Mum's Craft Shop BLOG to be in with a chance of winning a prize!!

Out. xo

3 comments:

  1. so stunning lou.love your gorgeous girl and design and bright colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAbulous - awesome colours and design!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Summer card, Lou. I love your papers and the colouring of your image is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews