About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 21 August 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop Inspiration

 A little bit late with this card! Better late than never, right?


I had a BLAST last week when me and my boyfriend were away in Scotland. It's taking a lot more energy than I thought, to get back into the swing of things. I need to give my head a serious shake!

So it's a free week over at My Mum's Craft Shop this week. I decided to create some Some Odd Girl goodness. I have missed these stamps a LOT!

I used the clear stamp sets:
Hey Kaylee
Foxy

Have no hesitation in contacting Kitty if you would like her to order any specific stamp sets in. She is very accommodating if you'd like something which isn't listed in the shop!

I have also used a bunch of papers from My Minds Eye Collectable Noteable. Gorgeous, bright and summery colours.

I'm gonna try and wrap this up here and let you have a gander at the card! :) 


As well as Some Odd Girl stamps, I used a sentiment stamp from My Favorite Things - Birthday Greetings to add a large greeting. I needed something large so it wouldn't get lost in all of the wildlife along the grass verge! ;)

Be sure to stop by the MMCS Blog and see what other gorgeous creations the girls have been posting this week. You don't wanna miss them. 

There are lots of new arrivals in the shop too. Including NEW STAMPING BELLA UPTOWN GIRLS and MARTHA STEWART SILICONE MOULDS

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous lou.i love the images and design and really fabulous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great
    love the fresh colors

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews