About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Anything but a Card at MMCS

It was nothing but utter trials and tribulations to get this project made, photos taken, uploaded and posted on here. I wish I could show you something spectacular, but instead I have a couple of CAS tags to show you.

This week we're showing you anything but a card over at MMCS!

It's always handy to have a couple tags on hand, whether they be to add to a gift, or to add to a card front for a super quick CAS card!!

Apologies for the photo. It was taken on my phone as I seem to have *misplaced* my camera, and it's taken with my living room wall paper as the backdrop, as my desk looks like a bomb has hit. I'm not gonna lie. 


So, these were made using some blank kraft tags, which you can pick up pretty much anywhere. I got mine from my trip to Hobbycraft at the weekend.

I have used a couple of My Favorite Things stamps:

I have added some Natural Hemp Cord to the tag holes, some washi tape to the 'male' themed tag and a little Hobby House pearl to the 'female' themed tag!

That's all from me today. I'm off to colour up some Greeting Farm *wink, wink*. xo

1 comment:

  1. these are gorgeous lou.great idea for making pressies more special :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews