About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 8 October 2013

.. Snow is Falling..

 .. yeah uh huh. You heard right.

I know it's only October, but our lovely Eileen wants to see the..

SNOW IS FALLING

This was the perfect opportunity for my to practice some backgrounds.

I decided to use Fall Wryn from Tiddly Inks. I coloured her up in traditional Christmas red and green and threw in a little pink to mix things up. I used papers from an older collection from Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses.


I used some deeper blue ProMarkers and FlexMarkers gradually fading into a more yellow tone closer to the horizon to create my snowy background. I then took my Blender pen and held it to the cardstock for a few seconds to push some of the colour away and create what I hope looks like little falling snowflakes. 

I have embossed a sentiment from Amy R using some goooold embossing powder, very Christmas-y. :)

That's all from me for today. Short and sweet, because I'm a bizzy bizzy bee these days! ;)

Don't forget to head over to the Passion for ProMarkers blog and check out the other ladies snowy creations. xo 

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Lou! Fab colouring of that sweet Wryn image! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning lou.i love your fab design and papers and gorgeous sweet wryn :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews