About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 16 October 2013

It's Free Week at MMCS

.. so I decided to take it upon myself to show you all a sneak.. of some new up and coming products to My Mum's Craft Shop!!


Kitty is absolutely spoiling us all with the new products she'll be stocking in the store, so keep your eyes peeled!! 

Today, I thought I'd show you a card using

The Greeting Farm - Anya Styles

This is one of many larger style stamps from The Greeting Farm.
So far, there are six to add to your collection
- Anya Celebrates
- Anya Strolls
- Anya Blooms
- Anya Styles
- Anya Lifts
- Anya Treats


Their larger size means they're perfect for larger cards. This card is 5.752x5.75" and she fill it's perfectly, with just enough room around the edge for sentiments and embellishments.

I've used some My Minds Eye papers, and my card has been constructed on a Kraft UK card blank.
Some Mini Doily Circle Dies from My Favorite Things as well as some Royal Leaves
and a few Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, which may or may not be getting stocked too..
I SAID NOTHING!!

That's all from me today! ;) I hope this has put a smile on your face.
Fun times ahead. xo

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I love those new Anyas!!!
    Gorgeous head of hair on her & I like how you stamped the sentiment on the image. Pretty darn cool !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Lou. She does fill it nicely, you're right. Love thoses colour combo's too :) lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lou.really fabulous image and i love your design and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews