About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 27 October 2013

Gorjuss Note Book

Good morning. :)

I don't think I've shared this notebook here on my blog yet, so I thought I'd stop by and show you all today. While I'm waiting for my Sunday dinner to be cooked - by the kitchen fairies! ;)

I bought a bunch of kraft covered notebooks with the idea to decorate them all pretty for my customers. The two I've made so far went down a treat. I'll be back tomorrow to share another more Christmas-y one. 

So I used a Gorjuss Girls decoupage set from a bigger A4 pack to decorate the front of this card. I also used the papers that came in the pack, as they matched perfectly.

I stamped 'notes' onto a little book plate style die cut which also came in the pack with some Lawn Fawn alpha stamps. 


This is quite a decent sized notebook - it measures around 8"x5". Plenty of room for scribbles.

Thanks for stopping by today. 
I'm going to have a nice relaxing Sunday making Christmas cards now that I've sorted out my CV and made a note of a bunch of numbers of Funeral Directors I want to ring on Monday.

xo

1 comment:

  1. so stunning lou.i love your gorjuss girl and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews