About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Its been a while..

and for that I apologise.. a lot has been happening at home. BUT!! Finally, after winning 6-1 at darts tonight and coming home on a high, I sat down, and created a card. Which I must say.. I'm quite happy with - no colouring with ProMarkers and no stamping - it was really relaxing allowing myself to get crafty after so long not sitting at my desk. I know I have been posting cards etc, but they are all scheduled in advance, so here is a card for you tonight/early hours of this morning fresh off the press.. (sorry about the crap photos)


This has been made for a friend on the Trimcraft forum, its her 30th, obviously, so I wanted to make her something special. I hope it makes it through the post okay!! At first I wanted my card to include Cupcake Cherrie - which is available over at Tickled Pink Stamps - but I really couldn't be bothered to colour her in (no offence Cherrie - you're still a cutie), so I took a look at this weeks Mojo, and thought, yes!! That will be perfect!!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzil Bling - Feather Boa, In The Pink, Bazzill - Kraft, SU! Rose Red, Ruby Red
Patterned paper: Sassafras - Indie Girl
Ribbon: 13mm silk ribbon - White from The Ribbon Girl
Pin: extra long vintage - white from The Ribbon Girl
Gems: Kaisercraft - Ice Blue Rhinesones
Dies: Nesties - classic scalloped circle large, standard circles large
Tools: Tonic paper distresser, SU! Mat pack and paper piecer
Misc: white gel pen, WRMK embroidery floss - bubble gum, watermelon

I would like to enter this card into these challenges:
× Mojo Monday - #175
× Colour Create Challenge - #62 - Pink, Blue, Gray and White
× Charisma Cardz Challenges - #3 - Magic Numbers


Well, its my first day back at uni today since before Christmas - I'm leaving it a bit late to get to bed - considering I have to be up at 7! LOL. Thats going to be a struggle!!

Oh well, I'm going to upload my picture for WOYWW and be done for the night I rekon.

Thanks for stopping by, have a good day. xo

8 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Great card,I'm sure your friend will love it...Thank you for your visit and lovely comment....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, i like the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's YEARS since I played darts! Congrats on the win hun :) Loving the card, great work. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. Thank you so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FAb card, so many great design features including the stitches and the curled corners!! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card and it is so lovely to see a card without an image - so refreshing. Your friend is bound to treasure this one.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Create.
    Sharon xx
    p.s. your resolutions made me smile - think I need the same ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card, fabulous colours and design. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews