About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 14 October 2011

La La Land Crafts - Team Friday

Hey everyone. One ill little Lou reporting in today. I am so pooped it's not even funny. I've been ill with god knows what since early Sunday morning and I can't seem to shake it. It's draining me of all energy. I went for my flu jab yesterday after work - too little too late - that's all I'm saying.

Anywho, you didn't come here to hear me whinging on.. so I'll get on with it! Heehee. Time for some inspiration from Team Friday over at La La Land Crafts and the theme this week is..

HALLOWEEN

Have you guys seen the October release?! None of the images were particularly aimed towards Halloween projects, but by using the right colours and embellishments they lend themselves SO well to the theme. I had to use Kitty Kat Marci for my project this time round.


I have used Copics and ProMarkers to colour this image.
Skin: YR000, 00, R30
Hair: E30, 31, 33
White: E40, 41, 0
Blacks: Cool Grey 4, 5, Black
Purples: Amethyst, Aubergine
Greens: Lime Green, Bright Green, Grass
Orange: Honeycomb, Ginger, Spice 

Head on over to the challenge blog now to see what the rest of the Friday Team have got for ya! ;)

2 comments:

  1. fantastic tag lou.the image is gorgeous :D
    i hope you feel better soon hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Lou! Fabulous tag. Kim

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews