About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 27 October 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges

Ohhhh, the Halloween Gift and Craft Fayre is drawing ever closer! In an attempt to get myself organised and more Halloween-y I decided to make another cute little tag using some tag bases from Papermania for my project over at Tickled Pink Stamps for the new challenge..

PHOTO INSPIRATION

challenge 43

How's that suit ya? ;) Awesome picture, right?


I have coloured Lil Pinkette - Haunting Witch Audrey using Copics and ProMarkers and fussy cut her out. I tried a softer combo for her oranges - Oatmeal, Honeycomb, Ginger. How'd you like it?!

I used some awesome Amy R stamps, stamped in Pumpkin Pie ink from SU! and some Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I cut it out using a small labels four nestie and adhered it straight to the tag base. I then wrapped some orange bakers twine from The Ribbon Girl around the tag and added Audrey over the top using some 3mm dimensionals. To finish off I dotted a few groups of White Opal Liquid Pearls around the image. :)

Need some more inspiration for our inspiration challenge? ;) Head on over to the Challenge Blog now and see what the rest of the ladies have made for ya. You won't be disappointed! I can't wait to see how you interpret this picture.

I would like to enter this tag into these challenges:
× Crafting for All Seasons - Halloween
× I Break For Challenges - Halloween
× Scrapalicious - Halloween Spooks

Take it easy! :)


2 comments:

  1. fantastic tag lou.the image is fab and i love your colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and adorable tag, Lou! Love the oranges you used on Audrey! Your coloring is fabulous! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews