About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 30 October 2011

My Favourite Things #October

So.. is everyone else's Blogger being a frickin' pain?! Sheesh, I wish they'd just sort. it. out!! Here is my favourites post for this month. I'm totally behind.. with like.. everything. Including sleep - which is never good!! I don't even feel better for the extra hour I had in bed this morning. Never mind!! At least my phone went back automatically so I wasn't like an hour early for work! LOL.
 
So first up we've got some.. 


Jenni Bowlin Tiny Circle Alpha Cardstock Stickers

Jenni Bowlin Tiny Circle Alpha Cardstock Stickers - Vintage RedJenni Bowlin Tiny Circle Alpha Cardstock Stickers - Vintage BlackJenni Bowlin Tiny Circle Alpha Cardstock Stickers - Reverse BlackJenni Bowlin Tiny Circle Alpha Cardstock Stickers - Vintage Brown

They can be found HERE at Sarah's Cards LTD. This is personally get mine!! I love using these to add personalised sentiments, and on the odd occasion, names, to cards. They're the perfect little size for card makers and you can get them in loadsa, loadsa colours.

On the theme of alpha stickers I'm also loving Cosmo Cricket mini alpha stickers and Sassafras mini alpha stickers, although they ain't as mini as the others.


 Sassafras - Mini Alpha Stickers - BurlapSassafras - Mini Alpha Stickers - Yellow Paper

Most of you know I was on a WOC kick a couplea months ago.. well now I think it's Liquid Pearls HA! I only own White Opal and Baby Blue - but hell, they're gorgeous. So quick and easy to fill in blank areas on cards and stuff.

Hmmm.. what else?!

Only Saturated Canary Digi Images of course! ;) See Krista's amazing Etsy shop full of digi goodness HERE. Here are a few of my faves..

Peace and Love HipsterChristmas Angel, A RagamuffinWindy Day

On the line of images.. over the past couple of weeks I've developed a new found love for LOTV images. I own like.. 18.. and I just NEVER wanna colour them up. Know why? Because I can't. They always turn out poop.com. So about a week ago I stamped a load of Christmas ones and sat in bed and coloured. Not only was it really theraputic (it took me foreva) but I was actually quite pleased with the results! ;) The images are ready and waiting for a few of my custom orders so keep your eyes peeled over here for them. I would love to hear your opinion on them.

Think I'm gonna wrap this up now and get stuck back into the Xfactor. Sophie and Misha in the bottom two?! WTH is going on?!

Lots of love. :)

P.S Brace yourself for Christmas over at Cartolinas. HA! I'm gonna be Christmas till Christmas now. Excited as EVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews