About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 13 February 2011

CCS#7 - 'Tis The Season

Hey there, thanks for stopping by today. The 7th week already, can you believe it? I hope you have been following this series - it really will give you some inspiration for those much needed Christmas cards to add to your stash.

This time round I have used some patterned paper from Echo Park - Everybody Loves Christmas. Never mind love Christmas - I love this collection. I plan on making a set of 3 or 5 cards soon using this kit - as its so versatile!!

Anyway, onto this weeks card.


Gorgeously gorgeous non-traditional Christmas colours. This paper collection inspires me so much, I could quite happily make the rest of my Christmas cards using it. Its just a shame there is only one slice of each paper! BUT!! I need to stop hording paper, right? Right!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzil - Kraft, SU! - Garden Green
Patterned paper: Echo Park - Everybody Loves Christmas
Stamp: Whimsy Stamps - Holiday Ticket Sentiments
Ink: Dew Drop Brilliance - Moonlight White
Embellishment: 1.5"x12" strip of patterned paper, yellow satin ribbon, Prima eLine yellow pearl, Stickles - Star Dust, Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses button
Die: Whimsy Stamps - Ticket Die
Embossing Folder: Swiss Dots
Tools: Hougie score board, Making Memories - Slice (Fa La La), SU! mat pack & paper piercer, Fiskards border punch - Apron Lace
Miscellaneous: beige embroidery floss, brown fineliner


How do 'ya fancy that arty shot then? LMBO!! Totally wasn't planned - it just sorta happened.. and I sorta like it. Wouldn't win any photography competitions though, thats for sure!

Hope to see you again soon! Thats all for now. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews