About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 18 November 2011

Recipe: Red, Lace & Pearls


Hiya everyone. You got it. This is the challenge criteria over at La La Land Crafts this week. Team Friday coming at ya! ;)

I decided to use Marci with Snowman, I just love her little outfit, and her snowman friend is pretty cute too. :) I've coloured the pair using a mixture of Copics and ProMarkers. (red, tick).

Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E33, E35
Reds: Poppy, Crimson, Burgundy
Coat: E33, E35
Snowman: W00, W0, W1, E33, Pumpkin, Spice


The slice of patterned paper is from this years Christmas collection from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday. I can't get enough of it. I've added a bit of white lace from The Ribbon Girl (lace, tick), alongside some gorgeous red and deep red roses from WOC (red x2, tick), although you can't really tell the difference in colour on this bloody photo! LOL. As for pearls, can you see them?! Three ickle green Prima pearls which I've dotted about the place. (pearls, tick).

Head on over to the challenge blog now to see what Team Friday have got for ya! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Lou this is stunning hunny, gorgeous image loving your colourwork. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lou, this is a gorgeous card! Just wondered what size you make your cards? Just been having a nosey at your blog and really love your style of cards!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning lou.love the adorable image and your rich colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews