About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 7 November 2011

Unmissable Pollycraft Offer

 

That is just AH-mazing!! UNMISSABLE!!

Check out all of the details HERE and you can buy the whole lot directly HERE.

What a way to finish a Monday evening, right? :)

P.S I just wanna say a HYOOOUGH "THANKYOU!" to my blogging friend Donna Mosley over at My Happy Place for pointing me in the direction of Firefox which seems to cooperate with Blogger a LOT better than Internet Explorer. So if you receive a million comments from me on your blog in the next few days.. you know why. I'll be going commenting crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews