About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 6 June 2013

Day 6: Inspiration

Craft Blog Everyday in June

Day 6: Tell us how you/where you get your inspiration.

I kinda answered this one yesterday.

I usually take inspiration from the patterned paper pack I plan on using on that particular project. I find it very difficult to create a card without even the slightest slice of patterned paper. 

I am friends with so many amazing crafters on FB, I follow so many blogs.. and of course I have access to the Internet which is the biggest source of inspiration EVER.

I'm not really one for Pinterest, I spend waaay to much time on there once I get going, so I tend to stick to blogs, challenge blogs and YouTube being another main contender.

I have a notebook which I keep with me at all times when I'm on the laptop and always make a note of things which catch my eye, and projects/ themes/ colour ways I'd like to try. I'd recommend you do the same - else you'll never remember when your heads filled with real life stuff..

.. which I find always gets in the way of play!! Heh.

*love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews