About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 30 June 2013

Wedding Belle

So.. it's not often I post work on there that I ain't really feeling. You colourists will know exactly what I mean.

I had an idea in my head, I was sitting in front of the TV watching some Big Bang, and I made the mistake of just rolling with it without really thinking it through.

This was the result.



Sad times. Can you guess what I absolutely HATE before I break down and tell ya?!

Yuh. The colours I chose for her bouquet. What a M-E-S-S!!

That is all. I'm off to dunk my head into a biscuit. xo

4 comments:

  1. Get your head outta that biscuit!!! This is gorgeous! The colours are beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is gorgeous lou.love how you coloured her hair.enjoy your biccy :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works hun.. When u apply it to card.. Use some of the colour in it.. N it will all tie together.. If not.. Send it me.. N it cn join ur card lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous Lou!! Don't be so hard on yourself! Her hair is stunning too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews