About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 9 June 2013

Day 9: Favourite Crafter

Craft Blog Everyday in June

Day 9: Tell us who your favourite crafter is.

That is a real tricky one. I have a million and one. The girl who started me off on this whole track was Kristina Werner, and to this day I still love her style and how she's evolved over the years.

Amy Rysavy who is the designer behind Amy R stamps is also another hero of mine. I love the YouTube videos and her style is awesome too.

I could list a whole bunch of crafters who I follow and admire on FB and here in blog land, but I'd HATE to miss anyone out. So.. I'ma just tell you that it's pretty much EVERYONE. 

I love you all. You always inspire me with each and every creation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews