About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 7 June 2013

Day 7: 10 Happy Things

Craft Blog Everyday in June

Day 7: Tell us ten things that make you happy.

In no particular order.

1. Sleep.
2. Papercrafting and everything that goes with it. Paper. Ohhh, paper, paper, paper.. and pens. Pens.
3. The idea of travelling and travel planning.. and hopefully soon.. actual travelling.
4. The sound of rain on the windows and roof of the house on a cold and unpredictable night.
5. A full day of cleaning and organising.. every once in a while.
6. Late night conversations with loved ones.
7. Cider.. of maaaany flavours.
8. Baking and cooking. Particularly the tasting part of it all.
9. Reading and music.
10. Bags. Lots and lots of bags. Mainly satchels.

Not as tricky as I'd have thought. Infact, I could probably continue.. but I won't. Head over to Karoove now and join in!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews