About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 28 November 2010

21st Birthday Card

So, it is yet another one of my close friends 21sts on the 8th of December, so I thought I best squeeze in a card for her while I could. I wanted to keep it very simple, as it was a card size outside of my comfort zone, again.

Here is it..


I wanted the main focus to be on the age 21 and I think I achieved that. She loves all things pink, I think, well, I hope, so I made this one of the main colours for the card. I used a cute little Circle of Friendship stamp from Stampin' Up to adorn the centre of my Prima flowers. I added a few swirl pearls here and there and clear embossed the card base with Hero Arts Polka dot stamp.


Me & a few close friends are all grouping together to buy her a bracelet from Pilgrim Jewellery, and although you get the bracelet in a gift bag, I wanted to add a little something extra. This is following the same idea I used for a previous friends birthday gift, although hers had a handmade flower with a brad centre (damn, I wish I had taken a photo, but it was made about 20 minutes before I took her gift and card round to hers).

I have been card making all day today since I got up at 9. I have made 3 cards, some of which may be making an apperance on here, depending on whether I can get enough good light for a photograph (I must invest in a decent camera). It is still snowing here, people have been trying to dig their cars out but have had little success. I'm glad I have the freezer stacked up, I may not make it to uni tomorrow. LOL.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews