About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Sunday 7 November 2010

Cats Whiskers Blog Candy



Due to my blog hopping addiction, I seem to come across some very generous people who are willing to give away 'blog candy' every now and again, and it seems this lady is no exception!

This is a quote from her blog post:
"I have decided to split the candy into 3 so you have 3 chances of winning,
The first prize will be the main candy consisting of
2 – Spellbinders Dies
2 – Spellbinders Impressabilities
12 x 12 Pad of  25 Tilda  Double Sided Sheets of Backing paper
2 sets of Pergamano Fairy Stamps
2 sets of Magnolia Flowers
1 Tilda with Christmas Tree Stamp

The Next Prize:
4 stamps of your Choice from Lili of the Valley

And Lastly

A collection of Flowers and Lace from Wild Orchid Crafts"

You can check out the post here.

Marvellous; who am I not to enter!! :) The numbers are well into the 400s now.. infact.. very nearly 500!! So good luck to all those who have entered!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews