About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 27 November 2010

Dear Diary

Hey all, back in October I told you I had bought a new Academic Year Diary, mainly for uni, but also for a variety of other stuff that goes on in my life. My memory is like a sieve and I need to write everything, literally everything, down if I have a hope in hells chance of remembering it. The other diary I had, which I loved, was only A6, and waaay to small to jot everything down.

So, here is its new re-vamped self.. (don't get your hopes up..)



Nothing extraordinary or unique, but at least now people know who it belongs to. The plain black of before was just boring and life less. I used some Cosmo Cricket mini letter stickers, as well as some adhesive pearls of various shapes and sizes. I cut the Kraft label with my Slice and stuck it all together.

Gunna quickly type up another post with a few cards for ya.

Weather update: snow is practically up to wheel arches on cars that have not been moved today. The pathways that I cleared this morning are well and truly buried aaaand, its not looking to promising a night. It hasn't stopped snowing since quarter to 8 tonight. Joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews