About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Monday 1 November 2010

New Stash 30/10/10

Hey there. Before I decide for or against joining in the Mojo Challenge this Monday, I promised some friends over at Trimcraft that I would list some of the new stash I got recently.

I ordered from Pink Gem Designs and Little Claire Designs, as well as Rymans and Cowling & Wilcox..

From Pink Gem:
Nestabilities - Lacey Circles (in preparation for my new CB)
Stamps - Winter Mimi; Spring Milly; Special Friend Ticket Sentiment; Guy Fawkes Milly
ProMarkers - Stamping Set 2; Mango; Almond; Skin Accents; Saffron; Mandarin; Tan
Distress Ink Pad - Tea Dye
1 x pack White Buttons - Craftime colour me
2 x PaperMania adhesive pearls
2 x adhesive pearl 'Symmetrical Flourishes'
1 x 12 pack of pendant charms - Mix 2

From Little Claire:
ProMarkers - Midnight Blue; Meadow Green; Putty; Slate; Burgundy; Blender pen; Burnt Sienna
Black & White Gingham Ribbon
Star Dust Stickles

From Rymans I decided to try their Ryman A4 200gsm bright white coated card, as I have heard it works well with ProMarkers! :) I shall let you know my verdict in due course.

And as for Cowling & Wilcox, if my memory serves me correctly I ordered another pack of ProMarkers, the name of which escapes me, as well as a mini easel which I will use when I am taking photographs of my cards.

Heres a photo of the Pink Gem and Little Claire stash:


I best hurry and make a decision about myself, as the light here is fading fast, and if I want a card done I would preferably like the photo taken in natural light. Goodbye for now! :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews