About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 27 November 2010

My First EVER Commissioned Card

So, one of my Mams old friends has asked me to make him a card, from him and his wife to his son and his DIL. Well, wow. :)

I wanted to keep it simple yet make it elegant, but not making it too busy.

Heres what I came up with..



These pictures show the front, inside and back of the card. I made sure I stuck to the few basic rules, make sure lines were cut cleanly and straight, ensure stamping was tidy blah blah, as all of this makes even the simplest card look outstanding. I printed the inside of the card, I used Microsoft Office - Word to design it.

I hope it hits the mark, the guy is paying after all, although I haven't quite decided how much I want to charge him yet! LOL.

Please let me know what you think, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to leave a comment or drop me an email at loulouwas@hotmail.com

Thank you for looking, and stay safe. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews