About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Friday 12 November 2010

Mojo, Stash - Just Allsorts

Hey all, I have a few things to share with you in the post today. I have been rushed off my feet at uni, and gave myself a well deserved day off yesterday, and now its all back to rush rush rush. Its my friends 21st tonight, so me and all of our friends are going round hers to give her her present before she hits the town. So I'm writing the post while I make my tea.

First up, some new stash/tools I ordered from QVC not too long ago. I mentioned earlier on my blog that I was really interested in trying out the new WRMK Sew Easy tool.. so I decided to order it, and I don't regret it one bit.

WRMK - Sew Easy Tool + extra heads + floss

MME Lush Collection - Blue

Here are two recent (Christmas - because you can never have too many) cards.


This is the card I would like to enter into Mojo Monday 164. I tried my new Sew Easy tool out on this project. I am loving the results, it was so quick, easy, simple, effective. Wow! :) So much value for money. I am really impressed. All the negative comments this tool has been receiving is extraordinary, but I have experienced nothing of the sort.


Going through my stash I come across this adorable little creature from Basic Greys - Eskimo Kisses woolies! :) How cute please? So I decided I had to use him on a card. I wanted to keep it pretty simple so all eyes were on Mr. Deer! :)

Close up of the silver embossing. :)

If you would like a list of any of the products I have used to make these two cards please feel free to leave a comment of email at loulouwas@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. lovely new stash…enjoy using it. Love the cards. esp the deer.. we have real one near where we live :)
    The stitching is great.. i can see you will be making good use of that tool…and your embossing is fantastic well done!
    have a wonderful weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews