About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Gift Bags and Boxes MMCS

One week today 'til the big day!! I don't know about you, but I can't quite believe it!! 

This year feels like it has flown by in just a second. I catch myself remembering things that have happened, and then I'm lost in thoughts about the month in which it even happened! It's all become a big blur. Judging by that, I think if I blink a few too many times - this year will be out before I know it! 

Let's make the most of it!!

This week over at My Mum's Craft Shop the DT girls are showcasing a whole bunch of ways to make gift bags and boxes. This theme has come a little late for me, literally all of my friends birthdays are in November, and I have all but two of my Christmas presents already wrapped.. so I had to get my thinking cap on this week!!

Then it hit me - why not make some little favours for the table on Christmas Day?! BINGO!! 

So off I went with my little Die-namics Scalloped Treat Box

I cut out 6 panels from some Kraft cardstock and used my MFT Snowflake Splendor stamp set to decorate the cardstock before assembling my boxes.


I punched a hole in either side to thread a little slice of red saddlestitch grosgrain for an extra festive touch.


As for the name tags, I used a Lawn Fawn alpha set (which we all need to sweet talk Kitty into getting..),
as well as a doily from Die-namics Mini Doily die set,
aaaaaaaaaaand a die from the Snowflake Splendor set
All layered up. 

Once you get a little production line going, you could get through a bunch of these in a relatively short space of time! I recommend you to give it a go. 

If you don't fancy sitting and die cutting a load of cardstock, there are ready made boxes for ya so it's even quicker and easier to get a bunch made:

You can have so much fun!! Thank you for stopping by today! xo

2 comments:

  1. Went to order some but they are out of stock :( never mind ... Love how you have decorated them. Hope the people that get them love erm xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous lou.so classy and stylish :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews