About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Mega Christmas Challenge

I'm so pleased you could stop by tonight, apologies for such a late post - I wanted to make sure I had all the right kinda info included before I made it live. I was going to do it last night, but I was out with friends and didn't get in til late and I just wanted my bed. Drinkies on a school night, aren't I just the worst? LOL!!

Waffling aside, I'll get down to business.

This week, over at Passion for ProMarkers, we're launching our very special Mega Christmas Challenge which will run for a whole month - ending on January 7th 2014.

Our theme for the Mega Christmas Challenge is a nice easy one..

INCLUDE A SENTIMENT

Of course, you are welcome to create a Christmas card - but as the challenge will still be running after the ‘BIG’ day you can of course make any type of creation as long as it includes a sentiment of some kind.

As time is precious for our DT at this time of year we are limiting the number of entries you can make to just 3 for this month long challenge.  Please remember to be eligible for our prizes you must use your promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, metallic or aqua markers.

So now for the exciting bit – the prizes!

Letraset are generously offering one lucky a winner a pack of their Autumn/Winter promarkers Ltd Edition set!
Letraset Logo

DigiStamp Boutique are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of a £10 voucher to spend in her store.
DigiStamp Boutique logo

Bugaboo stamps are generously offering one lucky winner a prize of 10 digis of their choice.
bugaboo badge

Polkadoodles is offering one lucky winner a prize of a copy of their Bonbon Belles Double CD collection.
polka doodles logo

Clearly Besotted Stamps is offering one lucky winner 1 stamp set of their choice.
clearly besotted stamps

Dies to Die For are offering one lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.
Dies to Die For logo

Bearly Mine Designs are offering one lucky winner a £10 voucher to spend in their online store.
BMD Shop Badge

So to re-cap the challenge will run until 7th January 2014 and you can enter a maximum of 3 times

Unfortunately during the Mega Christmas challenge we will not be choosing a top 5 passionista but this will re-commence for the first challenge in 2014.

We can’t wait to see your creations and look forward to visiting your blogs. I'll be back on the 24th to share my card for your second dose of inspiration! Be sure to stop by the Passion for ProMarkers blog and see what delights Team 2 have whipped up to inspire you to add a senrtiment!

xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews