About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Thursday 5 December 2013

Peace on Earth - Clearly Besotted

How do?

So, not too long ago I received my ever first order from CLEARLY BESOTTED STAMPS.

Yeah, uh huh. I was NOT disappointed!! 

I'm not a one to do reviews and what have you on my blog, mainly because I never get asked.. but lemme just say this..

These stamps are amazing quality.
They stamp beautifully first time. I used both dye inks and chalk inks.. yum!!
The designs are outstanding - and some sets really fill a gap in the crafting world.

I cannot WAIT to have more time to play with these.

For these two incredibly quick and simple cards I used:



Love.

That is all.

Out. xo

3 comments:

  1. Stunning selection of cards sweetie...

    Have to agree Clearly Besotted stamps & dies are awesome, great quality and always receive the most fantastic service you wish for...very addictive too!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful CAS cards and its nice to hear you've found some great stamps! Its lovely when they stamp out perfectly first time.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply stunning lou.gorgeous design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews