About Me

My photo
Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland, United Kingdom
This is a blog I use to share my papercraft projects. I make them for friends and family, as well as selling them to fund my craft stash. You can get in touch with me at loumac03@gmail.com if you have any questions or would like to place a commissioned order.

Saturday 14 December 2013

Wild Birthday

It's Saturday, again. Already.

How many sleeps now?! Like.. 10?! 

Seeeerious.

As another little break from the Christmas-ness that has taken my blog by storm these past couple weeks, I thought I'd share a birthday card I created for a little boy who celebrated his 3rd birthday earlier on in the month.

This is the adorable dragon from the Hello Pet set from Tiddly Inks.

Couldn't you just eat him?!


I gotta give full credit to my boyfriend for the two tone wings and horns we've got going on here. He always comes up with fantastic suggestions, as he sees things totally differently from me. I should hire him! LOL!!

I've coloured this cutie up using ProMarkers and FlexMarkers and I pushed the boat out on the background too.. and added some mountains - also the boyfriends idea. I wanted to include a little sun, but he put his foot down. *Next time ;) when he's not watching me colour*

I kept the rest of the card pretty simple. I used some older papers from an Authentique pack, some thickers and Jillibean alpha stickers, a Some Odd Girl sentiment, a SU! brad and a sprinkling of Gold and Peacock Liquid Pearls.

Thanks for stopping by today! :) xo

1 comment:

  1. love this lou.your little dragon is too cute and fabulous colouring :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. Thanks for taking the time to look. xo Lou.

Search My Blog

My Fellow Craft-o-Holic Followers

Total Pageviews